Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Traveling... Chile!


If I would have money, rather than visiting another country, I would stay in Chile, but travel from the northern part of it to the southern one. For me, Chile has an amazing amount not only of climates and habitats, but also of animals, plants and cultures.
I would visit every corner, from the big cities, to little villages and the wilderness itself. See all the landscapes of the dessert, from dawn to dusk. Visit the Patagonia and all the wonder in it. I would like to see all of the southern isles, even to the Antarctic part of Chile.  
It would not only study (looking all of  wonders must be a kind of study, in my opinion) but also to have many experiences for my future. Know not only the different types of cultures in our country, but also life learning itself. 
Why looking to a foreign country if ours is as beautiful as them? Not many countries can say that they have one of the most arid desserts at the north and, in the south, glaciers and beautiful forests all over the place. 
I would like to stay and learn what my land gives before anything else.

4 comments:

  1. i am identify with your post, because although i know big part of chile, there are places (like san pedro de atacama) that i would like to know.
    i hope we can do it.

    take care, good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This summer I'm going to Torres del Paine and Punta Arenas! I the last summer I went to Chiloe, Valdivia and other places, Chile is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same, Chile is a very beautiful country, I know only some places of own country, but I want to travel around Chile, I wold like to know place like “Las Torres del Paine”, “Pan de Azucar”, “La 7 tazas” and a lot others.
    I like you post.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you...but i think that as we live in Chile we will have enough time to know our country...so if i had money i would take the chance to travel somewhere else and meet another culture...anyway, i think that Chile is great!!

    ReplyDelete