Is not like I hate summer or warmer seasons without a specific reason. In fact, I have one.
I really, REALLY, need a cold weather to keep concentration intact. Obviously, with summer and 30ºC minimum every day for all week, there will be a huge problem on my concentration meanwhile I'm in classes. That will be far more obvious in subjects that aren't of my likes at all! For instance, Archaeology will be a real odyssey for keeping me wake up, because not only for me is boring, but the other effect that warm weather has in my organism is somnolence. In other words? It makes me fall asleep.
Overall, it doesn’t mean that the semester will be horrible. Rather than that, I'm sure that it will be easier than the other one for two reasons: first of all, I have more experience in University. And second, the reading is much funnier than the other term.
Above subjects and university, it will be a new experience (and not a good one if someone thinks about it) to study in Christmas. One day, a cousin laughed and said "We will keep stored some food for you meanwhile we are eating!" It wasn't very nice, but that's reality.
But no one knows how it will be the future. Maybe it isn't as horrible as it appears. At least I pray for not to be worse.
I really, REALLY, need a cold weather to keep concentration intact. Obviously, with summer and 30ºC minimum every day for all week, there will be a huge problem on my concentration meanwhile I'm in classes. That will be far more obvious in subjects that aren't of my likes at all! For instance, Archaeology will be a real odyssey for keeping me wake up, because not only for me is boring, but the other effect that warm weather has in my organism is somnolence. In other words? It makes me fall asleep.
Overall, it doesn’t mean that the semester will be horrible. Rather than that, I'm sure that it will be easier than the other one for two reasons: first of all, I have more experience in University. And second, the reading is much funnier than the other term.
Above subjects and university, it will be a new experience (and not a good one if someone thinks about it) to study in Christmas. One day, a cousin laughed and said "We will keep stored some food for you meanwhile we are eating!" It wasn't very nice, but that's reality.
But no one knows how it will be the future. Maybe it isn't as horrible as it appears. At least I pray for not to be worse.
Good post! You see the positive side, it's good.
ReplyDelete