Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Buzzing to your Muzzle!!

I really love my Dog. He is beautiful and friendly, and loves to play and sleep. But really, REALLY, he is kind of... well... stupid...
Even thouugh this happened a while ago, the first time at the beggining of November, is kind of funny to remember. 
My dog, Kyo, a siberian husky, was playing at the garden meanwhile I was doing my lunch. Then, I took him  upstairs and, while I was eating, I realized that his snout was really inflated. Even though I was terrified at that moment, I must admit that he looked quite funny. 
Anyways, I took him fast to the veterinarian and she, after she inspect him, she realize that a wasp had bitted him within his mouth! He had an allergic reaction to its venom. 
Then everything made sense! He was at the garden, looked the wasp, and tried to eat it! 
After she gived him everything to cured him, I took him home and had him rest. All the family was worried about him, but not because of the wasp bite, but because He didn't do mischievous things all the month!

Maybe you will think "But that can happen to anyone" but, the thing is, that it wasn't the last! He did it again in December!  
That time we took a photograph of him. Take your own conclusion but, for me, he really looked cute and funny those days!


4 comments:

  1. oooh =') it is beautiful !!!! I really love dogs <3 and this is great. I hope he is not sick anymore, please take care and give him a lot of love
    good luck and good bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about this, I have a cat that last year it was bitten by a bee in two opportunities, beacuse my family have apiaries and some of my cats like to catch the bees. Very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dogs!! actually a would like to have one...but my mother doesn't like pets =(, you are lucky to have Kyo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is beautiful, I love siberians! OHHH I hope he is ok now and I don't think he is stupid actually is a kind sweet!
    I have a dog and s adorable I love him!
    well take care and care your dog. bYE BYE!

    ReplyDelete